Our national Intex helpline (0215340289) will take care of all customer complaints. All Intex above ground pools and pool accessories, save for pool filters which are guaranteed for 12 months, are warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase from an authorized retailer/dealer. This warranty does not apply to: cosmetic damage (eg scratches, nicks, stains and dents); damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes; damage caused by servicing performed by anyone who is not an Intex authorized service provider; or damage to a product that has been modified or altered without the prior written permission of Intex. Intex will also not be liable for any replacement or wasted water and under no circumstances will Intex’s liability exceed the purchase price of the product.
Intex will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace any product and/or components that fail in normal use within the warranty period. Such repairs or replacement will be made at no charge to the customer for parts and/or labour, provided that the customer will be responsible for the cost of transporting the product to Intex. Repairs have a ninety (90) day warranty. Please refer to the products installation manual to ensure that you have followed all the correct installation and operating procedures, and in particular, to any trouble-shooting guide supplied with the product.Contact Details
- Helpline: 021 5340289
- Local Web-site: www.intexsa.co.za
- Retail Spares Website: https://www.intexsa.co.za/collections/replacement-parts
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you require detailed information on parts that you would like to purchase you can refer www.intexsa.co.za.
Standard Returns Policy
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the product to us and we will either repair/replace it, or credit your account, subject to the below terms. This Policy applies to products bought from Intexsa itself.
Preparing your products for a return
To ensure your request is processed as quickly as possible you are responsible for the following when returning your products;
- package your products safely and securely for protection during transit;
- clearly mark your return reference number on the outside of the parcel; and
- include all accessories and parts that were sold with the product.
You can return an unwanted product but the delivery cost will be deducted from the value of the item at point of sale, provided:
- it is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- it is not missing any accessories or parts;
- you log a return on email@example.com within 7 days of delivery to you. After 30 days, you can only return a product if it is defective.