Delivery & Payment Information
WE DO NOT SHIP TO THE POST OFFICEDELIVERY COST Economy/Regional Delivery (2-5 working days)
- Delivery fee: R60 Economy.
- Regional delivery fee: R100 (Limpopo, Northern Cape, North West).
- Delivery Lead-times: 3- 10 working days.
- Heavy/Large Items: Delivery applies when heavy or large items are added your basket. This fee is calculated at checkout according to the weight of the item. Products range from: Pools, Pool Covers and Pumps. Delivery Fee: ranges from R150 to R500.
Should your order only have items we have in stock, your order should take 2-3 working days to be delivered (EXCEPT REGIONAL/OUTLINE AREAS) Should your order contain in stock items and long lead-time items, your parcel will be shipped when all goods have been received from our supplier. This could take up to 5-10 working days to be deliveredRural Areas /Outline Areas/ Farms
- Areas are serviced on specific days.
- Orders may take longer than 5 working days.
- Please contact us should you require any information regarding your order.
All Items Listed on Intexsa unless otherwise specified, are in stock. However, note the following in particular: 48 hour dispatch products.
These are products that we have in stock in our warehouse which get dispatched from The Kid Zone warehouse within 48 hours, which means you should receive them within 2 - 3 working days (calculated over business days). However, this only applies:
- For selected products (i.e. where the total order weight is under 3kg).
- If you order the product before 15:00 on a business day (failing which, dispatch will be delayed to the next business day).
- If delivery is to be made to a "main centre" in South Africa. Delivery outside main centres is usually within 5 working days.
- Ordering heavy items or parcels which weigh 10kg or more, may increase delivery times and parcels may take up to 7 days to be delivered.
- Please note that any order paid via manual EFT/Bank deposit will only be dispatched when funds have cleared.
- Bank Deposits are looked at once a day at 9am.
- Direct deposits made after 9am will only be processed the following day.
- Orders will automatically cancel should payment not clear or received within 72 hrs.
The Kid Zone / Intex is an online store only but we have a Head Office and warehouse at:
- THE KID ZONE/INTEX
- 30 Gunners Circle (Epping Storage)
- Epping Industrial 1
- Cape Town
- Delivery periods are only regarded as having commenced upon payment confirmation being received by The Kid Zone/Intex. If paying with a specific credit card for the first time on the Website, or if The Kid Zone/Intex regards the transaction to be large and/or unusual, The Kid Zone may carry out certain fraud checks with the cardholder’s bank and the delivery period shall only be regarded as having commenced upon completion of such checks.
- Delivery periods are calculated based on business days only. Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays are not taken into account in calculating delivery periods. So, for example, if you order something over the weekend, the delivery period will only start running on the next business day.
- If products with different delivery times are ordered together, the product with the longest delivery time will determine the delivery time of all the products in the order. So, if you want to order various products where some have a shorter delivery period than others (including so-called ’24 hour dispatch products’), The Kid Zone/Intex recommends that you order such products separately from the products requiring longer delivery times.
- The Kid Zone/Intex makes every effort to ensure that the information supplied on the Website is accurate. Where delays and out of stock situations occur, every reasonable effort will be made to inform you.
You can have your parcel delivered by courier between 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.What Is A Main Centre?
Main centres include any destination within a 50km radius of the following cities:
- Cape Town
- East London
- Polokwane (Nelspruit)
- Port Elizabeth
Note: Delivery to main centres is guaranteed within the specified time frame only after payment confirmation. Please remember that bank deposits take a minimum of 3 days to process.